[TIP] [tox] multiple overlapping axis with Jenkins (Chris Withers)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 14:29:03 PST 2012

Hi Olivier,

On 04/01/2012 19:29, Olivier Mansion wrote:
> I just added a "TOXENV pattern" field on the Tox Builder of the
> ShiningPanda plugin for Jenkins.
>
> I think this should do the job:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6834701/ShiningPanda-plugin-toxenvPattern.png

This looks excellent!

However (and this may just be my lack of detailed tox knowledge), how do
I tell tox where to find the Python I want to to use for a particular
INTERPRETER from your example?

My ideal world would be for Tox to use the Pythons I set up for
ShiningPanda, since each version of python lives in a different place on
each of the OS (Linux, Win, Mac) that I want to test against...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk