[TIP] model_mommy version 0.7

vanderson.mota at gmail.com vanderson.mota at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:01:18 PST 2012

That looks very interesting. It's helpful if you can include a brief
description of what a package is for in your release announcements.

Thanks Michael. Just for the record:

Model mommy is an object factory for django. Instead of using fixtures, you
use model_mommy to generate data for your tests.

Cheers!

--
Vanderson Mota dos Santos