[TIP] Should the unit tests for mock still run in python 2.7.x?

John Wong gokoproject at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:15:56 PST 2012

I have no problem running it.
What errors are you getting? I am on Ubuntu 12.04 using 2.7.3 which comes
with the distro.

I also tested a clone called
bendarnell-mock<http://code.google.com/r/bendarnell-mock/source/browse>and
it works also.
First I show 2.7.3 and then 2.7.2.

hg clone https://code.google.com/p/mock/
yeukhon at fubini:/tmp/mock/tests$ nosetests --verbosity=2 -s
Ran 279 tests in 1.750s

OK (SKIP=3)

#python 2.7.2
Ran 279 tests in 1.857s

OK (SKIP=3)
yeukhon at fubini:/tmp/mock$ which python
/home1/yeukhon/.pythonbrew/pythons/Python-2.7.2/bin/python