[TIP] coverage.py and pyramid web framework?

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Thu Aug 23 18:55:48 PDT 2012

Ben, I haven't heard of problems with Pyramid before, so something must
be unusual about your setup.  I am curious about the "venusian"
decorator though.  Can you point me to it?

As another data point, can you try running your test suite under
coverage in a more conventional way?  For example, "coverage run
my_test_suite.py", with your internal coverage support disabled?

--Ned.