[TIP] examples of py.test funcargs

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:57:26 PDT 2012

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the extra links. In particular it's good to know about the
libraries that integrate py.test with other frameworks!

On 12 August 2012 03:31, holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:
> Besides, with pytest-2.3 there are some major refinements for the
> funcarg mechanism, easing and extending current usages.  Here is
> the in-development documentation about it:
>
>     http://pytest.org/dev/funcargs.html
>
> This is still a bit in-flux so you can influence it with your feedback
> which is very welcome.

I had a look over it for the first time just now, I will reply in more
detail on the py-dev mailing list. It looks quite impressive. Is there
a rough schedule for when 2.3 might be released?

thanks
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/