[TIP] Announce: LDTP 3.0 - Linux GUI test automation tool
nagappan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:09:31 PDT 2012
* Java / C# / VB.NET <http://vb.net/> / PowerShell / Ruby are now
officially supported LDTP scripting languages other than Python
* Firefox have check / uncheck as actions for check box
* Simplified the implementation verifyselect for combobox menuitem
* Fix QT related accessibility issue
* Bug#673931 - Python-ldtp has issues if the application calls an env or
other program to run
* Ubuntu QA team members (Dave Morley, Ara Pulido)
* VMware desktop QA team members
* Kartik Mistry (Debian package maintainer)
* Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email /
in-person / IRC
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows version
is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing /
LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
* Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++ /
Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
* Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X
Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/ldtp2
Download binary (RPM / DEB):
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
For information on various APIs in LDTP including those added for this
release can be got from http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html
Java doc - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/javadoc/
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python