[TIP] Coverage.py 3.5.2b1 released
ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sun Apr 29 14:30:42 PDT 2012
I just posted Coverage.py v3.5.2 beta 1
<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/coverage/3.5.2b1>. This release includes a
number of small fixes:
* The HTML report has been slightly tweaked.
* You can now provide custom CSS for the HTML report if you'd like to
tweak it further.
* Source files with encodings declared at the top are properly handled
in the HTML report in Python 2. They had always been handled
properly in Python 3.
* Better error handling when a supposed Python file can't be parsed.
* Better handling of exit status for the coverage command.
* Better installation in PyPy.
The full details, including links to the tickets that were closed, are
in the coverage.py beta change history
Please give this a try, and let me know of any problems. Given the
nature of the changes, I should be upgrading it to "released" within the
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python