[TIP] Coverage.py 3.5.2b1 released

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sun Apr 29 14:30:42 PDT 2012

I just posted Coverage.py v3.5.2 beta 1
<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/coverage/3.5.2b1>. This release includes a
number of small fixes:

  * The HTML report has been slightly tweaked.
  * You can now provide custom CSS for the HTML report if you'd like to
    tweak it further.
  * Source files with encodings declared at the top are properly handled
    in the HTML report in Python 2. They had always been handled
    properly in Python 3.
  * Better error handling when a supposed Python file can't be parsed.
  * Better handling of exit status for the coverage command.
  * Better installation in PyPy.

The full details, including links to the tickets that were closed, are
in the coverage.py beta change history
<http://nedbatchelder.com/code/coverage/beta/changes.html>.

Please give this a try, and let me know of any problems. Given the
nature of the changes, I should be upgrading it to "released" within the
week.

--Ned.