[TIP] tox, 2to3 and py.test

Florian Bauer Florian.Bauer at diasemi.com
Tue Apr 3 02:15:47 PDT 2012

Hi Holger and all,

https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/tox/issue/28/tox-should-allow-running-2to3-over-a-test

and while I'm at it, a broken link in the docs:

https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/tox/issue/29/broken-link-in-docs

BR
Florian

Dialog Semiconductor GmbH
Neue Str. 95
D-73230 Kirchheim
Managing Directors: Dr. Jalal Bagherli, Jean-Michel Richard
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gregorio Reyes
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 231181
UST-ID-Nr. DE 811121668

Legal Disclaimer: This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) is confidential and
contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.