[TIP] TestFixtures 2.0.0 Released!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 04:52:40 PDT 2011

On 23/09/2011 08:46, Chris Withers wrote:
> I'm happy to announce a new release major release of TestFixtures.
> This release is 99% backwards compatible, but a lot has changed under
> the hood and there's some major new functionality, so thought it was
> time for a bump.

Of course, a 2.0.0 release wouldn't be complete without a fairly
show-stopping lack of backwards compatibility... Thankfully, I've
managed to return the case (comparison of generators with iterators) to
its previous state with the 2.0.1 release I've just pushed out...

cheers,

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk