[TIP] ANN: nose-f7u12

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Mon Oct 24 08:54:59 PDT 2011

Le 24/10/2011 13:38, Michael Foord a écrit :
> On 24/10/2011 12:37, Chris Withers wrote:
>> On 24/10/2011 12:32, Michael Foord wrote:
>>> eggs are *not* normal, which is a very good reason to not use
>>> easy_install. eggs are a setuptools specific anomaly.
>> Whatever, I meants sdist, they're the same thing in my head ;-)

Eggs are a binary distribution format (and also installation format),
but sdists are *source* distributions, which require that users have a
compiler available.

> Hah, well asking for an sdist is fair enough... ("python setup.py build
> upload")

Make that “python setup.py sdist upload”, or
“python setup.py sdist register upload” if the release wasn’t previously
registered (manually on the PyPI page or with a register command).

Cheers