[TIP] ANN: nose-f7u12

Mike Pirnat mpirnat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:49:53 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't use pip, why isn't there just a normal egg up that easy_install is
> happy with?

Because in spite of my years in Python, this is the first time I've
ever been interested enough in packaging something, and like a total
noob, I've managed to cut my arms off while trying to juggle the
chainsaws and angry, flaming badgers involved.  Sorry about that.  I
should know better than to release something after 2 AM on a Friday
night. ;-)

Hopefully should be better now--thanks to Michael for the sdist tip.
I can easy_install into a fresh virtualenv without error.  If there's
still something amiss, please let me know (patches/de-noobification
welcome).

Happy Monday,

Mike

--