[TIP] ANN: nose-f7u12

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 01:54:17 PDT 2011

On 22/10/2011 07:17, Mike Pirnat wrote:
> Thanks to Michael Foord's tweet earlier today (I guess technically now
> yesterday), I had a nice laugh at PEP-712, which proposes adding
> "F7U12" output to unittest.  Since we use Nose at work, and since I'd
> never written a Nose plugin before, I decided to make one.
>
> You can get it from PyPI or Github:
>
>    * http://pypi.python.org/pypi/nose-f7u12/0.1
>    * https://github.com/mpirnat/nose-f7u12

cwithers at cwlin:~/python> sudo easy_install nose-f7u12
Searching for nose-f7u12
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/nose-f7u12/
Reading https://github.com/mpirnat/nose-f7u12
Best match: nose-f7u12 [unknown version]
Downloading git+git://github.com/mpirnat/nose-f7u12#egg=nose_f7u12
error: Download error for git+git://github.com/mpirnat/nose-f7u12:
unknown url type: git+git

:-(

How can I easy_install this?

Chris