[TIP] plguins for unittest2?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 05:25:24 PDT 2011

On 15/10/2011 13:08, meme dough wrote:
> The test collection is based on naming convention to automatically
> find tests which is good imho over manually writing code to add tests
> to test suites.  Perhaps you need to rename functions

This is annoying, but I can probably solve by specifying a tighter
regex. Is there any way I can disable the name based searching in a
per-package config file or some such?

> and delete the
> test suite providing functions or customize the test collection?

I need nose to support this:

https://github.com/Simplistix/testfixtures/blob/master/testfixtures/tests/test_docs.py

https://github.com/Simplistix/testfixtures/blob/master/testfixtures/tests/test_logcapture.py#L308

How do I do that?