[TIP] Python 3 test harness with integrated use of 3to2?

Mon Nov 7 13:39:34 PST 2011

Does anyone know of projects that integrate the use of 3to2 into their test
harnesses?

The approach I've used has evolved into a small test-helper module. In the
next few days, I'm going to push it up to a public repository for continued
work. But I'm interested to see how other people have approached this.

Right now, I'm not aware of any public projects that do this and Google
Code Search is basically a dead end. Anyone know of specific projects that
use 3to2 as part of an integrated testing setup?

-Shawn