[TIP] testing: why bother?

Alfredo Deza alfredodeza at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:02:24 PDT 2011

Hey guys,

This is a top posting on purpose... my talk was on Thursday evening and it
was a hit.

I appreciate *all* the ideas and points and I plan to have a detailed email
soon about the whole experience.

It was mind boggling to talk to people who do not test because they

* never heard of it
* heard of it but did not believed it
* heard of it but had no idea where/how to start

I'm returning home tonight but wanted to ping you all since you were so kind
to give me ideas and phrases :)

Thanks a bunch!

-Alfredo