[TIP] [ANN] CaptureMock 0.1 - honestly not just yet another mocking framework!

Herman Sheremetyev herman at swebpage.com
Fri Mar 25 01:45:13 PDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Geoff Bache <geoff.bache at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Herman,
>
> I don't really understand why you think I have created a new test
> runner. Yes, there is a new flag (environment variable) to decide
> whether to record or replay, but that's about all the test runner
> features I can see, and that doesn't impact at all on whatever test
> runner you're using. Perhaps you could explain a bit more what you
> mean here?

It's quite possible I misunderstand how capturemock is supposed to
work. From skimming the docs earlier it seemed like there was a
command you have to run to process your tests to record the
interactions and then replay them. To me that looks like it would
require some test runner type functionality.

-Herman