[TIP] testing: why bother?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Mar 24 15:38:23 PDT 2011

Alfredo Deza <alfredodeza at gmail.com> writes:

> These are *all* good answers and I really appreciate all the input
> from you guys.
>
> I finished my slides and information last night and I am presenting
> today. I'm sure I will be able to pull this one off!

Please report back after the presentation to tell us how it was
received.

Even better, get back to us in a couple of months to report how many in
the audience have become <URL:http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TestInfected> :-)

--
 \          “Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; |
  `\    those in philosophy only ridiculous.” —David Hume, _A Treatise |