[TIP] skipped testcases not reported in JUnit XML

Pere Martir pere.martir4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:43:04 PDT 2011

> the easiest thing for jenkins is to use the java junit xml - extend it
> tastefully as needed, and we can tweak the jenkins junit model as
> needed. I need to update my jenkins tree though, I haven't touched it
> since the git migration.

Jenkin already handles this (I am using 1.401). The skipped tests are
displayed as yellow bar.

However, there is a bug in Jenkins. If all tests are skipped, Jenkins
consider the build to be "failed" and displays a red icon. It
complains "None of the test reports contained any result".

This issue has been reported:
http://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-7970