[TIP] [ANN] Konira: A Testing Framework DSL

Alfredo Deza alfredodeza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:14:55 PDT 2011

After surviving the BoF presentation of Konira I decided to finish
up the documentation and get the test coverage to an acceptable
state to finally get it released [0]

Konira is a tool that allows you to write minimalistic
descriptions for testing scenarios and unit tests.

It is flexible enough to accommodate Behavioral Driven
Development as well as traditional Unit Testing.

The first version packs a test runner and the actual DSL
implementation.
It is well tested (the tool tests itself, how meta...) and
well documented [1]
I'm hoping to get some more feedback although overall feedback
was very positive at PyCon.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Alfredo

[0] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/konira/0.0.1
[1] http://konira.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html