[TIP] OT - Details on TiP BoF - PyCon 2011

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Mar 8 13:40:00 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 03:32:37PM -0600, Terry Peppers wrote:
> 3. Paul's in charge of pizza and has his marching orders on that one,
> right Paul? I've heard rumors that Dr. Brown got screwed on the booze
> last year, so I'm wondering if we declare BYOB ... need some opinions
> on this one, people.

I wouldn't put it that strongly ;).  It'd be nice to plan ahead a bit,
though; if you feel strongly about drinking, drop me a paypal contrib
at titus at idyll.org.  I will float a substantial part of the booze bill,
so plan on bringing some cash in unmarked 5s, 10s, or 20s, if you want
to drink.

thanks,
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu