[TIP] Testing in Python bof location

Jones, Larry Larry.Jones at aspentech.com
Thu Mar 3 07:36:05 PST 2011

Hope y'all have a great time at the session.

Although I'll not be able to attend, I'm wondering, as part of a
marketing plan for a book I am writing, how many attendees you expect at
this session.

Thanks, again.

Have a great day!

---

Larry Jones
||| Senior Level Development Engineer
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281-504-3324 ||| fax: 281-584-1062 |||
www.aspentech.com <http://www.aspentech.com/>

  <http://www.aspentech.com/aspenoneglobalconference/>