[TIP] FW: Nose run doesn not generate *cover files, so HTML generation fails

Goldenberg, Miriam MGoldenberg at nds.com
Thu Jun 9 05:07:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

We've found how to fix this problem: please find attached the file cover.py (from <nose-root>/nose/plugins and <nose-root>/build/lib/nose/plugins), where a generation of the coverage HTML report by "nose" just commented and replaced by a call to the coverage.html_report(...) method. This solved the problem. So, could you please include this patch into a next official release of the "nose"?

Regards,
Miriam