[TIP] PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy: link to Selenium bindings for Python

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:37:48 PDT 2011

Michael et al.,

I was trying to come up with some sensible response to this thread, but
it's been languishing in my inbox for a few days and I have yet to come
up with anything.  So I will simply say:

lol

:)

I can give people wiki access if need be, but that doesn't solve the basic
problem.  What do people think, is there any good tech that we can adopt?

cheers,
--titus