[TIP] PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy: link to Selenium bindings for Python

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Jul 22 16:47:39 PDT 2011

On 22/07/2011 04:37, Baiju M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone add a link to Python bindings for Selenium in
> http://pycheesecake.org/wiki/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy
>
> The bindings are available in PyPI:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/selenium
>
> I have started working on some docs:
> https://gist.github.com/1047207

Hey Baiju (and others),

The Testing Tools Taxonomy is currently moribund due to the lack of time
of the current maintainers.

I did start a port to restructured text and a bitbucket project, that
could be hosted on pypi and allow others to contribute through fork ->
pull request. Unfortunately I haven't had time to complete the port of
the existing taxonomy (let alone add anything new).

If anyone would like to help with this they can:

     https://bitbucket.org/mfoord/taxonomy
     http://packages.python.org/testing/
     http://pypi.python.org/pypi/testing

All the best,