[TIP] Custom execution of nose tests

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:15:04 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've got a fair insane question about nose.  I'd like to be able to control
how my nose tests are executed, specifically I'm running my suite under
PyPy, but I'd like certain tests (in their entirety, setup, test, teardown)
to be executed on CPython.  I have the machinery to send some code over to
CPython to execute it, but what I'm missing is the ability to do that over
the entirety of a test run.  In py.test I believe this could be accomplished
with a custom test collector.

Thanks,
Alex