[TIP] State of nose?

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:06:30 PDT 2011

Hi Vicky.
In addition to what Jason said, Nose has seen an increase in
participation on the nose-dev list --
http://groups.google.com/group/nose-dev -- so I'd say momentum for
project maintenance is picking up.  The amount of patches we get is
still more than we maintainers can handle but we are chipping away at
them slowly.  If anyone listening in wants to help integrate all the
awesome work from the Nose community then don't hesitate to get
involved on the dev list.

-Kumar