[TIP] [ANN] pytest.vim (py.test and vim integration)

Florian Leitner florian.leitner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 08:39:17 PST 2011

Hi Alfredo,

Great plugin - just one comment; there is an error in  vimtest.vim as downloaded from vim.org (v 0.2):

function! s:ThisFile(verbose)
    echo "Running tests for entire file "
    let abspath     = s:CurrentPath()
    if (a:verbose == 1)
        call s:RunInSplitWindow(path)
    else
        call s:RunPyTest(path)
    endif
endfunction

As you can see, path gets never set, while abspath gets never used. Maybe you want to update that. Otherwise, thanks for sharing!!!

--Florian