[TIP] Supercell: load testing resource?

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:19:11 PST 2011

Does anyone know much about Supercell?
http://osuosl.org/about/news/supercell-announcement

It's an offering to open source developers for use of computing
resources to run tests.  More specifically it seems tuned for massive
load testing.  I was really excited about this until I wasted 15
minutes filling out an application detailing all the open source
projects I wanted to test.  I couldn't get the application form to
submit, tried multiple browsers.  It just emptied out the form.  Oh
well.  Nice idea though.  Did anyone get the application to work?