[TIP] PyCon 2011 TiP Open Space

Paul Hildebrandt Paul.Hildebrandt at disneyanimation.com
Mon Jan 17 11:17:26 PST 2011

Relocating takes time better spent other ways.   I can go the sponsor
route of getting a room.  Van has asked if he could help.   I will
contact him once we come to a decision of what we need.   If anyone has
a recommendation for rooms that would be appreciated.  I am thinking one
like last year but double the size.  Thoughts?   I am conflicted though
because if we get a ballroom I am worried that it would be so large it
would diminish the small feel of it.  Maybe that's life.    What night
do we want to do it?

Paul