[TIP] PyCon 2011 TiP Open Space

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Mon Jan 17 10:10:50 PST 2011

Yeah, we should do a Testing BoF - why not? As for preplanning/space/attendance, throw up a card and see who shows up, just like every Open Space session.  You're not going to get a ballroom reserved for a BoF - if over 9000 people show up and we need more space, we can relocate and take over whatever free space is available, including ballrooms or lobbies or hallways.

--Pete