[TIP] Reply-to settings (was: Re: loading test data into frameworks)

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Jan 14 13:54:52 PST 2011

On Jan 14, 2011, at 01:43 PM, C. Titus Brown wrote:

>Even more unfortunately, Warsaw's official position as FLUFL means that this
>decision has percolated throughout the Python community, with only token
>resistance offered by the BDFL, who appears to be entirely under Warsaw's
>spell.

Unfortunately for you, the FLUFL sees all.  Fortunately for you, the FLUFL
forgets much.

Unc-ly y'rs,
-Barry

P.S. I hope that you will allow me to refer to this completely accurate
rendition of history in future relevant discussions.  And by "hope" I mean
"know, unless you do not fear my wielding of the BDFL's time machine keys to
cause the PSU - which most emphatically does not exist - to retroactively port
all your Python code to Filth, an Objection-Oriented hybrid of FORTH, Perl,
INTERCAL, and Whitespace".