[TIP] Multiplatform testing

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jan 4 02:04:48 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Manuel de la Pena Saenz
<manuel.delapena at canonical.com> wrote:
> That is great, but is there a same helper on unittest? we are using that framework and we would like to have as little dependencies as possible.

Not currently, but if michael is interested in it we can surely get a
patch together for it.

Separately, testtools tries very very hard to be completely unittest
compatible, so I'm not sure (given its ease of installation and small
footprint) why you can't just import the bits you want from it.

-Rob