[TIP] Flexmock 0.7.3 released

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Feb 25 06:38:57 PST 2011

On 25/02/2011 14:25, Herman Sheremetyev wrote:
> http://has207.github.com/flexmock/index.html
>
> Tested with 2.4 - 3.2, it's right there on the front page :)
>
> I've never had a chance to test with 2.3 as it seems non-trivial to
> install that on OSX

Impossible as far as I know. There are no working binary releases for
intel macs and the 2.3 branch doesn't compile as is. :-(

However, what Ned was really asking was that you set the appropriate
trove classifiers on the pypi page:

     http://pypi.python.org/pypi/flexmock

Contrast this (apologies) with the mock page which lists the python
version in the classifiers:

     http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mock

You're welcome to steal the (trivially simple) code from the mock
setup.py which sets the classifiers automatically when you upload a new
release. (Using `setup.py sdist upload`.)

All the best,

Michael