[TIP] Flexmock 0.7.3 released

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 07:48:02 PST 2011

On 24/02/2011 15:40, Herman Sheremetyev wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Michael Foord
> <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk>  wrote:

>>> Michael: when you say "it doesn't compare with...", do you mean
>>> "they offer no comparison to..." or "it's nowhere near as good as..."?
>>>
>>> Just asking...
>> Well... :-) It was in the context of the comparison page of the docs, so
>> I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.
> And it definitely wouldn't be because you wrote one of those projects,
> would it? ;)

Of course not! I can't believe you would infer such a scandalous and
outrageous slur on my character. I demand an apology. ;-)

> I would love to get examples of both mock and minimock to add to the
> comparison so if anyone out there is familiar with these libraries and
> is willing to take a few minutes to shoot me an email, I would really
> appreciate it!

Man, I would love to do it. (And it should be contributed back to the
Mox guys for their docs too.) Unfortunately the deadline for having my
pycon talk written gets ever closer (on mock if any of you will be at
pycon - obviously it will be an awesome talk and you should all come).

If anyone else writes a comparison I'll be very happy to criticise
(uh... I mean improve) their examples of using mock. :-)

All the best,

Michael

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/