[TIP] Flexmock 0.7.3 released

Herman Sheremetyev herman at swebpage.com
Thu Feb 24 07:40:43 PST 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> On 24/02/2011 13:10, Tim Golden wrote:

>>> Although it doesn't compare with mock [1] or MiniMock [2], which are two
>>> of the most widely used Python mocking libraries. I think the compared
>>> examples are taken from Mox which doesn't compare against these either.
>>
>> Michael: when you say "it doesn't compare with...", do you mean
>> "they offer no comparison to..." or "it's nowhere near as good as..."?
>>
>> Just asking...
>
> Well... :-) It was in the context of the comparison page of the docs, so
> I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

And it definitely wouldn't be because you wrote one of those projects,
would it? ;)

I would love to get examples of both mock and minimock to add to the
comparison so if anyone out there is familiar with these libraries and
is willing to take a few minutes to shoot me an email, I would really
appreciate it!

Cheers,

-Herman