[TIP] Flexmock 0.7.3 released

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 05:03:52 PST 2011

On 24/02/2011 12:58, Jorge Vargas wrote:
> This looks great. Thanks for the pointer I didn't knew it exist. I
> particularly love this section of the docs
> http://has207.github.com/flexmock/compare.html as it explains directly
> how it's better (or worse) than the competition. Thanks for sharring !

Although it doesn't compare with mock [1] or MiniMock [2], which are two
of the most widely used Python mocking libraries. I think the compared
examples are taken from Mox which doesn't compare against these either.

I added some comparisons (don't think they're complete) with mock as a
comment at the end of the pymox comparison page [3].

All the best,

Michael

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mock
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/MiniMock