[TIP] Getting py.test to output xcoverage/cobertura format data (and play nice with Hudson)

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Wed Feb 16 10:41:18 PST 2011

Keep in mind that once you run coverage with the py.test plugin, there
is a .coverage data file left behind.  That file can then be used to
generate reports directly from coverage, outside of any test runner.  So
once you've run your tests, use "coverage xml" to create an XML file
from the .coverage data file.

--Ned.