[TIP] StaticPython, anyone?

Peter Salvatore peter at psftw.com
Thu Dec 8 23:40:16 PST 2011

FWIW I wound up going with Jython for easy-deployment-bliss.  The more I
tried to use StaticPython, the more strange issues I ran in to.  I have
only begun to explore Jython/Java integration, but it has already proven
very useful.  I was able to get SQLALchemy working through zxjdbc
drivers without any trouble as well.

+1 Jython

-Peter