[TIP] [xcoder-talk] Fwd: Announce: Automated Testing on Macintosh (PyATOM) 0.9 released

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:38:25 PDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Jeff Szuhay <jeff at szuhay.org> wrote:
> The PyATOM team is proud to announce the initial release of PyATOM.
>
> Is this going to be found in macports? <http://www.macports.org/>

I like Mac Ports and I'd like to see it there. I haven't tested
building with that toolchain however and I have no experience writing
ports. I'm definitely amiable to working with the Mac Ports folks to
develop a port though.

If you have Xcode installed, easy_install will pull down the source
and build everything for you. That's how we have been using the tool
internally. But Mac Ports sounds like a great idea.