[TIP] Talking to a test-is-from-outer-space crowd

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 12 00:21:07 PDT 2011

Alfredo Deza <alfredodeza at gmail.com> writes:

> Let me finish by saying (again) THANKS! for all the awesome answers.
> It definitely helped a lot in trying to show what testing can do for
> you and your code and why it is utterly important to bother with it.

Thanks for this report on how your presentation went. I'm glad it was
so well-received!

We're looking forward eagerly to a follow-up report from you with the
same people later in the year, to see how many of them have actually
improved their testing practically.

--
 \       “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death |
  `\     your right to say it.” —Evelyn Beatrice Hall, _The Friends of |