[TIP] Coming changes to unittest2 plugins

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 07:53:16 PDT 2010

There's another situation with the *dot* notation. AFAICS having live
Py objects to split module part and object path is required due to the
ambiguity of the syntax (which I repeat, is cool if uniform global
access to objects is needed ;o) .

So what hapens if I want to do more than load Py live objects in cases
(Mercurial is the one that comes to my mind now ...) where lazy (and
complicated, maybe with import failures raised even if code is there
...) import mechanisms can be in the middle in the route to target
objects ?

--
Regards,

Olemis.