[TIP] pylib/py.test 1.3.4: fixes and new native traceback option
holger at merlinux.eu
Tue Sep 14 08:34:33 PDT 2010
pylib/py.test 1.3.4 is a minor maintenance release mostly containing bug fixes
and a new "--tb=native" traceback option to show "normal" Python standard
tracebacks instead of the py.test enhanced tracebacks. See below for more
change info and http://pytest.org for more general information on features
and configuration of the testing tool.
Thanks to the issue reporters and generally to Ronny Pfannschmidt for help.
Changes between 1.3.3 and 1.3.4
- fix issue111: improve install documentation for windows
- fix issue119: fix custom collectability of __init__.py as a module
- fix issue116: --doctestmodules work with __init__.py files as well
- fix issue115: unify internal exception passthrough/catching/GeneratorExit
- fix issue118: new --tb=native for presenting cpython-standard exceptions
More information about the testing-in-python