[TIP] unittest2/nose2: plugin interaction or overrides or ... ?

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 06:26:37 PDT 2010

> The testsFromGenerator function takes an unpack argument. Both Functions and
> Generators have an unpack class attribute 'unpack' that is passed in. You
> can override this in a subclass.
>
> Let me know if you need any further changes or I screwed something up.

Thanks! Backwards compatibility for generators and test function
fixtures is now working nicely in nose2.

My next topic will be how to handle output/logging capture and attach
those buffers to test reports without monkeying with _exc_info_to_str,
which I've learned from nose is harmful to small animals and other
people who don't want buffer contents splattering into their output in
inappropriate places. I'll work on it a bit (next week maybe) and come
back with some more feature requests if needed.

JP