[TIP] unittestgui (was: Green and Red bars)

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Oct 29 18:48:30 PDT 2010

On 27/10/2010 21:33, Mark Roddy wrote:
> [snip..]
> I've added the last two of Michael's feature requests (fix window
> resizing issue and ability to set advanced discovery options).
> They're in my bitbucket repo now:
> https://bitbucket.org/markroddy/unittestgui
>
> Questions/comments/feedback are welcome and appreciated.

Hey Mark,

I'm currently away but due back home soon. I couldn't get the new
version of unittestgui to run the mock tests on this laptop. The error
I'm getting is:

     raise ImportError('Start directory is not importable: %r' % start_dir)
ImportError: Start directory is not importable:
'/Users/michael/Dev/Packages/mock'

Is the top level directory defaulting to the current working directory?
It should default to the same directory as the start directory *unless*
a start directory has been selected. I can look at this more when I return.

It would be nice to be able to pick a top level directory with a
directory picker too (but just put it in the text box - being able to
edit the directory is useful).

All the best,

Michael

--