Fri Oct 29 01:15:06 PDT 2010
* PEP8 naming conventions. No more setUp()
* Less java-like dependencies on class methods for things like
assertions. Down with self.assertEqual()
* Enhanced test fixture setup. Multiple setup/teardown methods.
Class and module level fixtures.
* Test discovery
* Flexible, decorator based suite system.
* Fancy color test runner with lots of logging / reporting options
* Split test suites into buckets for easy parallelization
* Built-in utilities for common operations like building mocks,
profiling, and measuring code coverage.
* Plugin system for hooking in whatever extra features you like.
* Mostly backwards compatible with unittest test cases.
* A cool name."
You can get it on github: http://github.com/Yelp/Testify
Or of course just easy_install testify
Comments or suggestions would be very welcome.
More information about the testing-in-python