[TIP] testtools MultiTestResult

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Fri Oct 15 03:46:07 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Michael Foord
<michael at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
>  Hello testing in Python folk,
>
> Is the testtools MultiTestResult documented anywhere?

There's a class docstring. That's it.

> If it *is* may I suggest better documentation links on the PyPI and
> launchpad pages. If it isn't, grrrrr...

I'll try to make it better sometime soon –
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/testtools/+bug/661116. Ideally, I'd
love someone with the energy and wherewithal to maintain live API docs
from trunk & latest release. The cron job I set up myself stopped
working weeks ago and has been on my "to do" list since.

FWIW, you just give the constructor a bunch of TestResults and then
MultiTR forwards the events it receives on to each of those
TestResults.

jml