[TIP] testtools MultiTestResult

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Oct 15 03:35:07 PDT 2010

  Hello testing in Python folk,

Is the testtools MultiTestResult documented anywhere?

If it *is* may I suggest better documentation links on the PyPI and
launchpad pages. If it isn't, grrrrr...

All the best,

Michael

--

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.