[TIP] Green and Red bars

Natalia Bidart nataliabidart at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 08:03:05 PDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
>  Hi Natalia,
>
> I understand wanting to keep things simple for the newbs, but it looks like
> there's a plugin for nose that does what you want:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/rudolf/
>
> I think introducing nose is a good idea even for beginners, because it
> simplifies writing tests.  Without nose, you have to build suites, with
> nose, you can skip all that code.

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your answer. I was planning avoiding all the suite writing
by using the unittest (and unit2 in python2.6) discover utility, that
way the audience can have an easy way of running their suites without
having an extra dep. But yes, it may be a good idea to show nose, so
I'll make that happen.

Thanks!