[TIP] Green and Red bars

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sat Oct 9 17:25:00 PDT 2010

  Hi Natalia,

I understand wanting to keep things simple for the newbs, but it looks
like there's a plugin for nose that does what you want:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/rudolf/

I think introducing nose is a good idea even for beginners, because it
simplifies writing tests.  Without nose, you have to build suites, with
nose, you can skip all that code.

--Ned.

PS: I remember talking to you in the snack room at Pycon, glad to see
you are out there spreading the word!