[TIP] Job: Fedora QA Automation Engineer

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 09:26:16 PST 2010

Please forgive me if job postings aren't allowed on this list - though
I'm an engineer, not a recruiter; I am the author of one of the tools on
the Testing Taxonomy page (dogtail).

Red Hat are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join Fedora's
automated testing efforts:
  https://careers.redhat.com/ext/detail?redhat6360

This is perhaps semi-offtopic, as Python is used in only a subset the
software under test.

However, we heavily use Python within Fedora's infrastructure [1],
within our existing testing tools, and in many of our system tools, so I
believe this could be a good fit for the right Python testing guru.
It's also a chance to work full-time on Free/Open Source Software.

Hope this is helpful; my apologies again if this kind of posting is
frowned upon.

Dave

[1] e.g. most of our infrastructure is TurboGears-based.